The executive order signed by President Trump on January 27, titled “Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States,” has sparked worry and fear among immigrant communities.
Please shoot your questions to email@example.com - Immigration Attorney will answer all your questions
BBI Law Group, P.C. attorney, Mr. Bhanu B. ILINDRA, Esq., shall discuss some important aspects of this new executive order and other proposals and what these changes mean for employers and other individuals.
1. How Trump's executive orders effect traveling and who are actually affected.
2 Provide some guidance what are the basic rights individuals have under these circumstances.
3. Discuss about various proposals for Immigration reforms that are pending for review or may be introduced in the form of executive orders.
4. How these new changes to immigration law shall impact IT Companies and other industries that are dependent on foreign workers to conduct their day to day business activities.
5. Port of Entry Issues.
6. Increase in issuing 221(g)s at the consulate.
7. New Changes in Immigration System and What to expect in next 3 to 6 months time frame.
BBI Law Group, P.C.
1039 Sterling Road, Suite 103
Herndon, VA 20170
eBox TV is America's # 1 Local Telugu Channel. ☛ Subscribe Us for latest Movie trailers, News, Gossip
☛ Follow Us on https://twitter.com/myeboxtv
☛ Like Us on https://www.facebook.com/myeboxtv
☛ Follow Us on https://plus.google.com/+eBoxTVTelugu
#TravelBan #H1B #L1 #F1 #POE #221G #DropboxH1B #immigration
Travel Ban | H1B | L1 | F1 | OPT | POE | 221G | Dropbox Visa | Immigration Issues |
IMMIGRATION | eBox TV | Americas #1 Local Telugu TV Channel |
eBox TV Telugu
Copyright © 2016 - 2017. All Right Reserved.